NEW!!! Ford Transit Type II Ambulance – Frontier
READY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!
*LIMITED SUPPLY* Order Yours Today!
Chassis: Ford Transit T250
READY FOR DELIVERY!
*Shown in Custom Color
AutoFarm Ambulance Sales is an authorized dealer for Frontier Ambulance Solutions. We are offering 2023 Type II built on the Ford Transit T250 Chassis. We have a limited supply available for DELIVERY NOW!!!
*Images shown in custom color.
- Reinforced Steel Cage behind Street Side Wall
- KKK-1822-F Certified
- Reinforced Steel Roll Cage Installed between the OEM Roof and Vehicle headliner
- Reinforced StreetSide wall and double reinforced O2 compartment
- HVAC: Heat/Air unit vented to 4 adjustable louvered vents mounted at the top of thecurbside ALS cabinet
- Hoseline AC Specifications 22007 Series
- Up to 24,000 BTU/Cool
- Up to 28,000 BTU/Heat
- 500 CFM
- 3-speed Fan
- 12 Volt Monitor
- Flooring: Lonseal Lonplate II Safety Flooring, Tear & Gouge resistant bio-safe flooringwith rolled edges. Easy to clean tread pattern in Gunmetal Gray color.
- Upholstery: Full Set of Vinyl Upholstery. Gunmetal Gray Color with yellow accents forsafety
- IV Hooks: Perko IV clips with Velcro retaining strip (1) on left wall at forward cot area,one mounted on curbside at squad bench
- Safety Rail: Safety Yellow Safety Rail mounted center of compartment ceiling. 1 1⁄2”diameter round mounted through finish ceiling onto 1⁄2” mounting plate.
- Cot Mount: Standard Dual Position Stryker or Ferno Cot Mount included
- Inverter/Charger: Ultimate Power 1500 watt inverter charger with shoreline connection on drivers side Note this is an upcharge with other vendors, we offer as standard, $1500 value
- 110 vac outlets: (1) At action wall, (1) at ALS cabinet
- 3 USB Auxiliary Power Sources: (1) at action area wall. (2) in front console.
- Speakers: Feniex Triton center Mounted in-bumper speakers
- Siren: Whelen 295 SLSA1 200 Self Contained Siren Unit
- Console: Mounted between cab seats to house the switches, siren, EMS radios, sectionfor map storage as well as a blank area to mount other items as necessary, cornersradiused for safety
- Dome Lights: Intertek LED interior dome lights with high and low intensity
- Grill Lights: Whelen TIR3 Grill lights with chrome Bezel
- Rear Load Lights: Whelen 700 Series LED Load Lights
- Oxygen System: Ohio quick-connect outlets are mounted on the action wall and squadbench wall. The main oxygen bottle is mounted inside the rear door on the passenger side
- Dual D-cylinder tank holder
- Attendant seat is child safety seat in Gunmetal Gray by Wise or EVS
- Compartment windows are LifeDefender by Austin – fully KKK tested and certified
- Cabinets: All cabinets are made from Birch Plywood and laminated with Kydex, awashable bio-safe laminated finish. Cabinetry consists of: Stair Chair storage cabinet, accessible from the side entry door, solid front bulkhead wall with pass through window, passenger side rear upright cabinet for O2 cylinder storage, split cushion squad bench as well as standard cabinetry.
- Trash container and Sharps container accessible through squad bench lid with red cover
- 4-point safety harness seatbelt system mounted to reinforced steel bracing for side impactprotection
- High visibility grip tape at entry points for safety
- Backboard storage at bottom of left wall behind cabinetry
- Two (2) 5# fire extinguishers – one in cab, one inside rear entry doors on left wall
- Locking electrical compartment to keep out unauthorized access